BVMS CERTPM MRCVS FRAGS
Still working as vet after 52 years.
Always involved in knowledge transfer of latest research information to practical application for animal keepers & learners.
Always from a vet-practice base:
Taught veterinary & husbandry subjects (theory & practice) and examined :
> Liverpool Vet School
> Dorset & Monmouthshire Ag Colleges
> City & Guilds Trainer & Assessor in Safe & Responsible use of Meds in animals/Sheep Dip
AMTRA Chair for 6 years remains as Assessor for SQP qualifications
* Member Advisory Group on Veterinary Residues.
* Member of Medicines Commission (Final Appeals Committee for human and Animal Meds)
* Professional Adviser to Harper Adams University
* RUMA (Responsible Use of Vet Meds in Agriculture)
* Farming connect (Wales) delivery of practical workshops
Elected European Councillor of World vet Association (for 9 years)