Watch NOW on demand!
Rabbit Welfare & Ethics update
Presented by Dr Emma Milne BVSc MRCVS Founder of Vets Against Brachycephalism
About the Webinar
6 months on from the first rabbit welfare and ethics conference, Emma and the RWAF team will remind us of the most common issues facing pet rabbits today and what developments have been made since June when she chaired the conference.
- Recap the major welfare issues highlighted in the initial conference
- Reference these to the changes we would like to see going forward
- Look at the stakeholders’ pledges if any and whether they have been implemented
- Discuss the pledges that RWAF made and whether/how they are being implemented
- Discuss a plan of action to achieve more positive change in the future for the health and welfare of pet rabbits.
Simply enter your email address below to register to watch this free CPD webinar:
The data collected here will be used for purposes relating to this webinar only (confirmation of registration, attendance reminders, issuing CPD certificates and account creation to access recordings) unless indicated otherwise by you.
About the speaker
Dr Emma Milne BVSc MRCVS Founder of Vets Against Brachycephalism
Emma qualified as a veterinary surgeon from Bristol Veterinary School, UK, in 1996 and went on to work in clinical practice for 12 years. This was followed by seven years as a clinical nutrition advisor.
Emma has written ten books on pet animal welfare, mainly highlighting responsible choices, welfare needs of pet animals and the serious health issues associated with extreme conformation. She is a patron of RWAF and Dogs Trust and a trustee of the Dog Breeding Reform Group. She represented AWF on the BVA ethics and welfare group for two years. She is the founder of the global campaign Vets Against Brachycephalism and continues her welfare and writing work.
In 2021 Emma was awarded an RCVS Fellowship in recognition of her outstanding contribution to the field of animal welfare.