Perfectionism is a trait often associated with high achievers, and a trait that many veterinary surgeons identify with. It is also identified as one of the vulnerability factors for developing an eating disorder. This webinar will provide an overview of the different types of eating disorders, along with detailing the physiological and psychological impacts of living with an eating disorder. In addition to this, the talk will guide you on when to get help, and how you might go about supporting others when you have concerns.
Register FREE to watch:
"Understanding Eating Disorders"
28th April 2020, 12:30pm
Presented by Rachel Pascoe
Enter your email address below to register to watch this FREE CPD webinar!
About the webinar
• To gain increased knowledge of the different types of eating disorders
• To learn about the physical and psychological impacts of eating disorders
• Be able to identify early warning signs
• To learn about some of the common misconceptions/myths about eating disorders
• To have a broad understanding of the barriers to recovery and how you can support others who present with an eating disorder