I really enjoy LVS which starts tomorrow. It always really flies by and is getting bigger and bigger each year, almost too big to get around. I thought I would give you my top 10 highlights looking at the program. Please let me know via the blog or via social media what you think your top 3 were.
10. Pop over to Elanco’s stand to look at their newly-launched otitis product, Osurnia. It only needs to be applied twice!
9. Introducing the New Practice Standards Scheme with Jacqui Molyneux at the BVA business theatre Friday 8.30am and then go and chat on RCVS stand C50 for more details
8. Stick around at the business theatre and listen to my good friend, Alan Robinson chat about motivation in a talk sponsored by The Webinar Vet
7. Eickemeyer have developed a very cool lameness digital diagnostic tool- very cool. Go to their stand G50 and have a look. This stuff is the future!
6. BVA Congress proper has an update on the vet futures initiative at 1.20pm on Friday in the congress room
5. RVC clinical theatre 3 on Thursday at 2.15pm one of my favourite lecturers will be discussing a geriatric theme. It’s Sarah Caney
4. BVA banquet on Thursday evening. We are sponsoring the drinks reception. Get a ticket if you still can but it’s penguin suit attire and is at The Chelsea Harbour Club!
3. Josh Slater is speaking about vaccination myths on Thursday at 9am at The BVA/BEVA lecture theatre. He did a similar webinar for us which is free courtesy of MSD
2. Come to our pizza and prosecco event on Thursday at 6pm to see who has won our awards and have a glass of bubbly too!
1. Visit The Webinar Vet stand upstairs at X34 and get a free CD on Fever of Unknown Origin by Professor Ian Ramsey and have the chance to win a year’s platinum membership from The Webinar Vet!
We’d love to see you.
To your CPD Success!
The Webinar Vet
Leading the way in Veterinary Education