Who are we?
The Webinar Vet is the leading provider of online veterinary education. We are a small team of 10, in a rapidly growing firm who are all passionate about what we do and driven toward the same goals. We put our customers first and work hard to provide the best online veterinary education, which is recognised at a professional level.
The Webinar Vet was first set up in 2010 by Anthony Chadwick, a highly skilled veterinary dermatologist, and has never looked back. We are VC-backed and have a highly experienced Board of Directors.
Due to our continued growth at The Webinar Vet, we have a new exciting opportunity to join our team. We are looking to recruit a Corporate Sales Manager to interact with our loyal customers, both over the phone, online, and face to face throughout the year. The Corporate Sales Manager will be responsible for our pharmaceutical portfolio of revenue and have monthly and quarterly targets to meet. They will be given direction by our General Manager, to whom they will report on a daily basis and will be assisted by a sales administration function.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone with a proven track record in sales, looking to develop their skills and grow within a company.
Job description (responsibilities)
• Achieve the agreed corporate sales targets on an annual cycle
• Track sales monthly.
• Evaluate gaps within the veterinary market.
• Identify and actively pursue deals, both inside and outside of our pharmaceutical portfolio.
• Face to face and remote negotiations with our clients to close the sale.
• Build relationships with key decision makers throughout the veterinary industry.
• Be part of the team which plans, promotes, and presents our webinars.
• Reporting of all activities via the company’s database management system.
• Keeping abreast of industry and product developments both locally and internationally.
• Build technical knowledge of products and services, technologies, operations and processes.
• Attend trade shows.
• Deliver affinity campaigns with our customers to raise awareness of the brand.
• Represent The Webinar Vet’s values to customers through professional presentation, understanding of the veterinary business and of customer needs, and excellent communication and follow through.
• Other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Desired Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 5 years sales experience.
• Understanding of the veterinary industry would be beneficial but not compulsory.
• Demonstrated customer knowledge.
• Documented track record of strong sales and demonstrated closing skills.
• Solid organization skills.
• Great communication and interpersonal skills.
• Technical aptitude.
• Excellent communication and written skills in English.
• Solid computer skills and ability to utilize sales information management databases.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Must possess a passion for business, drive, and initiative.
• Demonstrated general business knowledge and judgment.
• Integrity, keeping commitments to employees, customers and the company.
• Builds and sustains relationships founded on trust and loyalty.
Where are we?
Crosby, Liverpool (L22), L22 0NY
What’s in it for you?
• Great work & team environment
• Stable company that is experiencing tremendous growth
• Competitive salary + a bonus scheme
• Possibility of options after probationary period