MS Rubric can provide you with a personal service through our experienced, efficient and qualified solicitors. They have extensive experience of advising veterinary practices on a national level at every stage of their development. MS Rubric can advise on a wide range of legal issues which any veterinary practice might face. They offer a free of charge, no obligation initial meeting anywhere in the UK. They specialise in the following areas:-
- Commercial and corporate law (selling your practice, share purchase agreements, partnership and shareholder agreements);
- Employment law and HR;
- Wills and Lasting Power of Attorney, succession planning, inheritance and capital gains tax advice and trust creation and administration; and
- Commercial and residential property.
MS Rubric will be sponsoring Virtual Congress 2019, where you can view webinars such as:
How to do Facebook in practice for the Practice
This presentation will focus on the important aspects of running Practice’s Facebook profile effectively and efficiently. Facebook activity and communication should be addressed with a plan, not as an ad-hoc action. Many can be overwhelmed by the social media, especially team members from the previous generations, but having a Millennial in your practice would be a great asset and a solution to your problem with finding the time for writing Facebook posts. Our clients expect us to be available, answering fast through a Messenger, replying to their comments and interacting with them. Social media mean to be social.
- To understand the idea of planning the social media strategy in advance
- To realise what kind of information would be interesting for the client, not for the veterinary team
- To prepare the communication consistent with the practice’s mission
- To prepare the content that would help you gain new customers
- To address global topics and create your viral content
There’s a hole in your Bucket, dear Vet…
An overview session of how marketing supports the long-term profitability of your practice, and a simple tool to help you to cut through the noise and select marketing activities that are right for you.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- How marketing supports long-term profitable customer relationships
- How to work out which marketing activities are right for your practice
- How to set manageable marketing priorities that underpin a sustainable & growing practice