Today in our Meet the Sponsor blog, we’ll be shedding some light on Boehringer Ingelheim. One of the pharmaceutical industry’s top 20 companies with net sales of over €18 billion, Boehringer Ingelheim’s animal health business is now the second largest in the world, with more than 200 products for dogs, cats, horses, pigs, cattle and poultry. Initially beginning in the 1950s with a focus on equine respiratory disease, Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health is heavily involved in promoting animal welfare through innovation of new pharmaceutical solutions, molecules and vaccines.
Boehringer Ingelheim will be sponsoring “Championing BVD control –You Can Get Bloods from a Stone!” at VC 2019.
- The importance of a BVD champion within the practice
- The different motivators that will encourage farmers to engage in BVD control
- The importance of seizing the opportunity to discuss BVD control…and take some bloods!
- The various options for herds who want to demonstrate BVD freedom
- That you don’t always get success with everyone! But to keep going!
To view this webinar, you’ll need either a full VC ticket or a Large Animal Day ticket. You can get either now by clicking here.